Sunday, June 3, 2007

Best of Friends

Well, the first night wasn't bad at all. Of course, we know we can't assume every night will go as well. As expected, we had to pull Ava out of Sydnee's crib, but only once. The rest of the evening, we couldn't quite tell if she got in again, but didn't worry about it too much because she can get herself out. We could hear them giggling for an hour or so, laughing out loud every once in a while. When we checked on them later, they were both sleeping in their own beds. We hope they will enjoy sharing a room.

1 comment:

Moore Fun Stories said...

That's awesome. I always shared a room with a sister (I have 3)and it worked out pretty good. We didn't always get along. I am amazed at Ava's climbing ability. In and out of the crib!! I haven't had to deal with that. I can just hear them laughing. Love it.