Thursday, August 6, 2009

FHE Works!

Monday's FHE was on giving secret acts of service and we encouraged the girls to find ways to serve the family this week. Well, Ava has taken it on as a personal mission. Yesterday she make Sydnee's bed AND my bed! Isn't that funny? And she did a great job- shames, and pillows, and quilt and all! Since it is suppose to be a secret act, when you are finished you put a heart in the place where you did something. I accidentally walked into my room when Ava started and she was so exasperated that I caught her, so I said I would leave. She couldn't find the hearts so she drew us a picture. Funny girl- its good to know some things stick!

PS- I got the FHE at Enrichment, so add that to the things we should always do to!

1 comment:

Leah said...

What a sweet story. That girl is soooo sweet!