Friday, September 17, 2010

Homecoming!

Waiting for the surprise... Excited girls and their crafty Mama...and no I did not slick my hair down like a man, it just looks that way in this picture.

Very excited girls. Could not get Ava to wear something mores sturdy. Oh well.

Proud Daddy & his dates...and Lucy- because I can't play photographer and Mommy at the same time.


Todd and his dates are off to the football game. I hope they have fun. Its the first Homecoming for all of them. Todd said he never went to homecoming when he was in high school- what a nerd! ;) I went to every one of them! Maybe his team was lousy? Dunno, but my HS football team was the 5-A State Champs my Senior year year- Go Mustangs! Lucky for us, our Midway colors are Blue, Red, and White- like GHS. However, at MISD we are the Panthers, which is ironic since the big rivals to GHS Mustangs are the CHHS Panthers. Guess they'll be cheering on the Panthers tonight!

1 comment:

Moore Fun Stories said...

I love the pic of the girls waiting for the surprise. It's so priceless.