Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother dearest

This Sunday I have been asked to speak...since I am the "Mother of the Ward". I'll be making a comment about that at the very beginning. Anyways, I've been reflecting on what I should say and what stories to share.  I'm grateful for my blog that can help jog my memory when I can't remember a single story that might apply.  Anyhow, since it is Mother's Day on Sunday, I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of Motherhood!
Baby Ava- 1 day old

Ava's first Easter

Baby Sydnee

Todd & Lindsey with Sydnee- 1 day old

Baby Lucy

Sydnee, Ava, & Nanna with Baby Lucy

baby Lucy

Lucy with Momma

Ava holding baby Sydnee

Nanna, Ava, Sydnee, & Uncle Jacob

This says it all...Ava, Sydnee, & Mommt trying to get a pretty picture

Bluebonnet pictures, 2007

Sydnee as a flower girl for Aunt Stephanie

Kisses on Valentines Day

Always playing dress-up here!

Ava with Lucy

My sweet girls

Family vacation to Galveston with friends

Chubby Lucy with Mommy

Ava's collection for RMH for her birthday

Sydnee & Ava going to RMH

Our family- so blessed!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Such a sweet bunch.....I just want to cry!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures Linds!! Your family is darling!

Heather said...

Lovely!!

carli k said...

So sweet! It's crazy to think that I was there to see Ava in the hospital, that it doesn't seem so long ago, and now she's so big. Seeing these sweet pictures (and ones of my own little ones) helps me remember to cherish every moment!