Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby Camille!

Happy birthday sweet Camille.  It's hard to believe its been a year. I've pondered lately on what each of my girls have taught me about life.  I think Camille has taught me joy.  I can be uptight as a Mom sometimes.  I want things done my way- behavior, attitude, appearance.  The longer I am a Mommy the more I learn about what to let go and what is really important to me.  Of course I still expect a lot, but I've learned to breath a more and let life flow a little more.  Camille is full of love.  She smiles easily.  Laughs often.  She makes people happy when they pass her in the grocery store with her loud & energetic, "HI!"  She has taught me that sometimes the most important thing in the whole wide world is whatever she is doing.  No phone, no Facebook, no e-mail.  In the moment.  She is a JOY.

When Todd and I were considering having a fourth, we were all kinds of uncertain.  Originally we decided that maybe we'd only have 3, but I just couldn't shake the thought that maybe 4 would be better.  It's what we had always said we wanted...and it does make a nice even number.  I'm grateful that the Lord knew what He was doing when He placed Camille in our family.  She is a perfect blend of cute, fun, and happy.  We are blessed to have her in our family and celebrate her sweetness today!

PS I know I am missing several faces in the pictures below.  This is why *I* like taking the pictures- because no one sends me pictures of them.















No comments: