Monday, July 21, 2014

Pillows and Popcorn: Odd Thomas

I read the book, Odd Thomas a while back with my book club and we vowed to watch the movie together, but we're busy people so Todd and I gave it a go.  It's very close to the book, and so I thought it was pretty fun.  Netflix describes it like this:
In a California desert town, a short-order cook with clairvoyant abilities encounters a mysterious man with a link to dark, threatening forces.

That pretty much sums it up.  So if you're not into weird ghost stories- this movie and book are not for you. We liked it though, so if you a fix in your supernatural barometer, give it a go.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I watched this on Netflix Friday night. I have read one of the Odd Thomas books, but not this story. It was pretty crazy! But I liked it. :-)