Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So I don't lose my Marbles...

I posted this on StampWithLinz & thought I would post it here too...
Hello friends. I'm sorry its been so long. The truth is, I haven't been doing much anything creative in a while...and I haven't wanted to! When I have tried, its not been up to par. And here's the 2nd part of my confession- I've gone digital. Almost everything I have done in the last 4+ months has been almost all digital or hybrid. I love SU!'s My Digital Studio and since my hands are usually full or holding a baby, it works for the time and space I have at the moment.

However, that doesn't mean I can't share my digital projects with you- so I will do that. I'll start with last night and work my way backwards. We had a Family Home Evening last night where we introduced our new Summer Program- Don't Lose Your Marbles/Summer Sanity. Everyone- except my little bitty baby- got to design their own tag for their jar. We have them displayed in the kitchen for easy access. Everyone did a good job. My husband even got into it. :) It felt good to be creative again. We'll see if it lasts. Check it out!

2 comments:

"B" said...

ok....so what are you doing with the marbles? my interest has been peaked.

Stamp With Linz said...

Its a reward system for doing their chores and behaving. :) 1 marble for making your bed, etc...