Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween & My birthday requests

Well my wildest Halloween dreams came true- no I was bitten by a gorgeous vampire! We have over 45 trick-or-treaters!!!! YEAH! I know this b/c we have 45 whole candy bars/M&Ms and they were gone quickly. So fun! I love it! The girls also went trick-or-treating & had such a nice time- the Prices gave them stuffed animals that make funny noises...those Prices, they spoil us so!

And since my birthday is a little over a month away, I thought I would put a request out there- we are hoping to have a murder mystery party to celebrate. I haven't planned my own party since I was like 8 so this is fun! Anyhow, if you think you could come, will you let me know- it would be early December- maybe a Friday night...the more the merrier, but you'd have to commit b/c we'll do it full-out with characters and everything!

Hope everyone has had a good day, I know it's been a very busy week for most of you. I'm excited to hear about all of your adventures!

And my scrappin' sisters- 8 days!!!

Love to you all!
Linz

1 comment:

Leah said...

Count us in! I haven't talked to zeb about it but I totally want to! It sounds like a blast...just need a babysitter!
It was fun to come trick or treating to your house! Loved the festivities and the girls loved their playdough! Thanks.