Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ava turns 4!

My oldest little girl turned 4 this weekend, so we had a Little Chef party for her. It was a lot of fun. We invited all of the 3 & 4 year-olds we could think of, and a few extra siblings for fun. My talented hubbie made aprons for every party-goer. At the party they made: a chef hat, fruit juice, snack mix, fruit kabobs, grilled cheese sandwiches in shapes, and of course- cupcakes! It was a really fun party idea, and the kids had a really great time. Check it out!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ava's Little Chef Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

TonyaKuykendall said...

Makes me want to be 3 or 4 again... What a fun party.

Kirst said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I love the little chef hats and aprons..way to throw an awesome party

carli k said...

Her eyes when she's looking at and holding her cupcake - soooo cute! fun idea!

jenhatch said...

What a CUTE idea! I may just have to steal it for my Ava's 4th birthday party! That is if I can get her away from wanting a Tinkerbell party. Mama don't want to DO a tinkerbell party!