Thursday, February 5, 2009

Zoo fun

Click to play Friends & the Zoo
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



We had a lot of fun at the zoo yesterday. It was neat to be there with so many friends. The biggest hit was the wagon I rented to pull the girls around. Our friends really enjoyed riding in there with the girls, which made it more fun for everyone- and I got a good workout! I didn't get a picture of it, though, and I'm disappointed! Oh well! I have some other cute pictures of our friends, but I'll let their Mommies post them on their blogs. :)

2 comments:

Kirst said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. Teancum is sad he missed out on all the excitement...Actually he misses all his preschool buds in general

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Hey..it's Emily Wilson. Hope you don't mind I'm peeking at your blog and adding you to my list. You are such a fun mom and a creative one at that. Makes me look forward to the good times I'll have with my girls as they grow.