Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busted and Beaten Down

This summer I am filling in on the piano for Primary. Ava has been so excited to have her daddy in there. I've been glad to have something to practice for.

Today during sharing time, I noticed pieces of a toy sitting on the piano so I thought I would put it back together. While messing with it, Ava suddenly appeared asking me what I was doing and what I was playing with. What kind of example am I?!

Later on after the spotlight song (I Am a Child of God, which I am most comfortable playing) Ava again walked across the entire room and said,

"YOU KNOW THAT SONG WELL. YOU DON'T KNOW THE OTHER SONGS VERY WELL."

And, yes, she did say it that loud.

1 comment:

Moore Fun Stories said...

:). Kids say what they feel. I am sure you are doing a great job playing.