Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Sydnee girl!

Well hi people. Yesterday- for the most part (I didn't like being gone for 4 hours)- was really fun. The whole day was a little bitter sweet for me, she's 3! What's so great about Sydnee is that she is a constant reminder that the Lord knows what He's doing. I remember when I found out that I was pregnant with Sydnee, after 3 years of trying with Ava, I was overwhelmed. I stayed that way for a while. :) But the Lord knew what he was doing when He sent her when He did. Ava has had a playmate ever since she was 15.5 months! What a blessing! They play together & are just the best of friends- which means they want to rip each other's hair out at times too! Anyhow, I'm grateful for my sweet Sydnee. She is just the sweetest little girl- once you get to know her. Love that girl. Love my cuddly, cute, & funny little Nee Nee!Anyhow, yesterday we had donuts for breakfast, then they played with the Jacobsens for a bit , then we came home & watched a movie. Then we went to Wendy's for dinner with the Prices. It was a lot of fun! Sydnee got her chicken nuggets. Then we went to Wal-Mart so she could spend her $5 birthday money that she got from her great grandparents. The Prices came with us to find something to put on the cake for her party (just family this year)- which is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Once Sydnee had made her selection- we said goodbye to the Prices & then finished the evening at home opening presents from us, Toby, & Ava. By the end of the night, Sydnee was pooped...here are a few pictures.

4 comments:

Kirst said...

Happy Birthday Sydnee, we're glad you had such a great day. Oh, and I love the picture of you with your mommy, she loves you tons.

Deanna said...

Lindsey, I think about you often when I stop and remember that James and baby #4 will be just 16 months apart. I guess I'm surviving my girls being 19 months apart, but somehow those 3 months seem to make a difference. Soon enough I'll be celebrating #4 being 3 years old, I suppose. It's just a bit overwhelming to think about.

Happy birthday to little Sydnee!!!

Janadt.Huggins said...

How fun! I love Wendy's chicken nuggets too. I'm glad she had a great birthday.

Steph said...

Happy Birthday cute Sydnee!! Your big day sounded like a lot of fun!