Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear Fatigue, I'm tired of you...

When I lived in Nacogdoches, there was a friend of mine who had 2 girls. I can't remember the details, but I think she had a shirt (or something) that said, "Who are these children and why are they calling me Mother?" Welcome to today.
I have had ZERO energy, I mean zero, and a big fat zero in motivation as well...not a fun combo. So anyhow, my girls played "around" me today as I laid around falling in and out of sleep. Yes, I am nominating myself for Mother-of-the-year. :) Anyhow, it seems like on days when I'm tired, or busy, or stressed that my girls search harder for those "annoy the bageebies out of me" buttons. Today there were master of it. I'm sure 75% of the problem is me, but it all of the sassiness and fighting with each other makes me want to yell, WHO ARE THESE CHILDREN AND WHY ARE THEY CALLING ME MOTHER? Been there?Oh well. Tomorrow- hopefully- will be better.
I bide my time till lights out, I was looking at all the crafty blogs out there. I find that this helps and hurts. My poor blog is suffering, and I mean big time, but the balance of life has evaded me these past few months- and something's got to give...I mean, besides my sanity. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Did I say that already? Did I mention I'm tired?
Tomorrow better be awesome, it already has HUGE expectations!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what a post looks like when your brain is tired.
You're welcome.

6 comments:

JuliaGulia said...

sorry. Completely understand. If you need anything please let me know. Hope today is better.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Amen.

D Lee said...

Hang in there lady. I feel your pain and ditto the sentiment sometimes. Then there are other times when I think, "Man, I rock!". I wish the 'rock'-ing moments happened more often. But, perhaps that is why they are so pleasurable.

Take care.
Devon

D Lee said...

Hang in there lady. I feel your pain and ditto the sentiment sometimes. Then there are other times when I think, "Man, I rock!". I wish the 'rock'-ing moments happened more often. But, perhaps that is why they are so pleasurable.

Take care.
Devon

Steph said...

Glad I'm not the only one with days like this...you're an amazing mommy.

jenhatch said...

i have been there. i have SO been there. more times then i'd like to admit lately. and i'm not even pregnant... i wish i had that excuse.

no wait, that'd mean MORE of them. no thanks...

wishing a better day for you tomorrow!!