Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sydnee...Sydnee...Sydnee

If someone were to ask me what has been my favorite age with Ava, it has definately been the after-baby stage (if that makes sense). That is seemingly true with Sydnee as well. I LOVE the stage she is in now. She is curious & active. She wants to learn how to do things on her own & explore the world around her from fingers in noses, to climbing on the potty, to eating anything she finds on the floor. Now, I don't ALWAYS love this stage...especially when I've had to take her off of something she's climbed on & can't get off. So here's a little slideshow of Sydnee's latest stunts. Oh and I included a picture of my Mother's Day breakfast as well- YUM! :)
Love,
Lindsey


create your own slideshow

1 comment:

Moore Fun Stories said...

The picture show is way cool. I think I looked at it for 5 minutes. Good job.