Friday, April 18, 2008

Back to the blog

Well, I thought I would have posted every day this week, but that obviously didn't happen. Now I am sitting in the Chattanooga airport waiting to go home to my girls.
Last night my host from the plant took me and several people I worked with this week to the best restaurant in Cleveland, TN. It's the kind of place where you would pay $100 for 6 ounces of kobe beef. The food was fantastic and the creme brulee was the best I ever had. Unfortunately, we had waited for quite some time for different members of the party to show up before we could order. Having been the first person to arrive, I ended being at the restaurant for 3 hours! So much for getting to bed early for my 7am flight.
Check out their menu at http://www.baldheadedbistro.com/menu.htm Glad I wasn't paying!

No comments: