Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hotdog & Yeehaw

Well I couldn't think of a title, so there ya go!

Well Todd & I woke up at 4ish this morning to massive thunderstorms. We got on-line to check for tornado warnings since Dish Network doesn't do bad weather. We were under a thunderstorm warning- with possible large hail & potential tornadoes. So, we laid there for a while listening. The town sirens are in our neighborhood, so I was certain I'd hear them if it got too bad. But it all passed without much damage other than a little sleep deprivation- but hey, I wouldn't know a good night's sleep if it bit me on the face! I hope Leah's able to get out alright. It's a blessing to have lived in Texas all our lives & not to have been directly effected by a tornado.
So today I am dragging my feet. I cleaned like a mad woman yesterday. I have a spectacularly clean closet now, I may just have to take a picture...oh wait I did! Look at that clean floor! The trash bag is full of clothes I don't wear or don't fit. I wish I knew who would want them, they are still in good condition... I had some little helpers pop up to help me with the pictures. I love this picture even though the focus is off.
Today I am working on closing the SU! workshop from last night & I have our monthly RS Scrapbooking group coming over tonight... I need to make some cards & I need to go to the store- but I don't feel like going anywhere! Ever have those days?

Here is a shot of Ava & her healing progress. It's looking so good! She was being silly when I took this- I think she knows you aren't suppose to close your eyes when taking a picture, so naturally- she did. :) She excitedly told me she had closed her eyes...gee thanks. Nice attempt at a smile, eh?

2 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

Ok...You're closet looks great! Mine is shoved full of maternity clothes plus my nonmaternity clothes...yes it is a mess. I've been thinking of cleaning it out. After seeing your pics...I think I'll just DO IT!

Ruth said...

now you should go back and color coordinate the clothes it is one of my favorite destressers