Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy... who isn't?

Sorry folks- took a few days off from the blog to read a good book. I find reading calms me down & makes me happy. Don't get me wrong, I love to stamp too *obviously*...just nice to have a change every once & a while. It makes me well rounded (at least I think so!) Anyhow, if you are looking for a fun read, here's a few books I've read. I do have a few friends out there that like to read, so here are some recommendations, take them or leave them. And if you have any for me- send them my way- just keep in mind, I want them clean...minimum cussing, maximum happy feelings. :) I love books that make me laugh out loud & cry all in the same chapter. My sisters, Mom, & I have our own little private blog called the Sisterhood of the Traveling Book- so we're always looking for fun books.

Recent Reads:
  1. A Good Yarn, part II of Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber


  2. Standing in the Rainbow by Fanny Flag


  3. Twilight series (New Moon, Eclipse) by Stephanie Meyer

And just a random tidbit about me- my favorite leisure-reading book of all time? Any guesses? It's To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Love it.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hey - Great that you get to read some books in your SPARE time.

Happy Mother's Day

Love Jim & Melanie