Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tired?

Ever go to bed REALLY tired & know you have a full day ahead tomorrow with grocery shopping, visiting teaching, and all the other stuff life throws at you AND you have to get up extra early to bake your husband cinnamon rolls to impress his seminary class he would be dropping in on for the first time and then you don't get a good night's rest because one of your children wets their bed and the other one was struggling with the itch from the ant bites all over her legs? No? I have!

1 comment:

jenhatch said...

now, are you looking in MY window!?!? Minus the making cinnamon rolls and seminary thing... but add in trying to pick a paint color for my entry way because I want to paint it before I host my book club next week... {I'm not painting it FOR the book club... but I've been wanting to do it FOREVER and having 20 women at my house is just an extra PUSH to get it done!}