Sunday, June 1, 2008

25 Blankets

The girls can always sense when I will travel for work because they tend to become very clingy the day before I go. Today was no exception; they refused to take naps today and instead wanted me to play with them. So I did, until I gave in and decided to take a quick nap on the floor while they played. They didn't seem to mind as long as I was there. When I woke up a little later, I found they had put a blanket on me. I rolled over to thank them for being so sweet and saw they had pulled out every blanket they had accumulated over the years and had them draped over everything they could imagine (that included me). I had no idea they had that many blankets!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

So I should return the blanket I got Sydnee for her birthday?

Just kidding. :) You're a great family.