Thursday, June 12, 2008

Because I'm CRAZY!!

Well I only had a mildly busy week, so I thought I would rearrange my HOUSE! Brilliant ain't I? Anyhow, it's pretty much done...so I thought I would share what I did. Be impressed...no really BE IMPRESSED! Because I am CRAZY! Most people on "light" weeks try to relax...sigh...I think I relaxed on Monday! Maybe...oh well. Now the kids have a play room, with space availability for a blow-up matress when we have company. And I have my office with a bed so we can sleep multiple people!
My new stampin' spot: The very full closet: The girls' play room (my former office): My computer stayed here.Their closet for toys (note the trash bags...it's a long story, let's just say those are off limits till someone behaves! This used to display my current stuff, now it's a book center! *SIGH* Done.

8 comments:

Aurelia said...

Wow, looks great. I'm getting tired just looking @ all the work you did!
Wanna come over & help me unpack? Cause I feel just too darn prego to do it!
13 days left!

Unknown said...

Nicely done! I want to go and play now!

DNAgallows said...

I was looking for the chair with the blanket over it. Inside joke! I am sure it helps to have your own office space and sooo organized. Way to go!

So you have implemented the "Gobble bag!" I have mentioned it to my kiddos, but haven't used it yet. I keep thinking I have to make a cute, decorated gobble bag. A trash bag has been used. But you have two precious girls...who needs to behave, Todd?

Jim said...

You're not crazy...creative! I too think that the photos make the rooms a better use of space, especially since the girls are getting so "grown up". The rooms look cute.

Emily said...

Great job!
I got a good laugh at your garbage bags... we have a garbage bag of off-limits at our house as well.

jenhatch said...

WOW, so TOTALLY impressed! It looks great... and fun to see how Linz lives.

So the office, that's where all of that "creative magic" happens, huh? Impressive!

jenhatch said...

oh, and TOO funny about the toys in the garbage bags... I know what those times are like!

mistyp said...

You're amazing! You seriously make me tired just thinking about all the things you do!!!!