Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday, Thursday- hello beautiful!

{PopPop's letter}

Good morning folks! Well my girls slept till 8:30 this morning and went to bed on time (-ish) so a big WAHOO from Waco! I went to bed early & woke up and read a little from Dracula. It's an interesting book & it's starting to pick up the pace a bit. It's written in letter/diary entries/newpaper article form. Very clever. Anyhow, I'm not quite half way through- so I have a long way to go, but when I am finished I will have finished a classic!

So Happy Birthday to my sister, Leah!

This morning is normally my trip to the grocery store, but since we'll be in separate places tonight and then scattered for the weekend...I'm not really sure I want to! I think I'll wait till Monday.

Since my Mom is missing the girls and may not get to come up on Friday, I thought I would post a few pictures that I took at pre-school yesterday. We are doing a weekly scrapbook for the kids, here is Ava's picture of the week. What a poser! She put her hand up like that when I asked her to smile for the picture.Those are suppose to be family trees...the idea was cute even if the trees are unrecognizable. :) It's easy to find Ava's...look under the pink mailbox. It's the tree that is completely covered in leaves...okay, the one in the middle of the ones that have covered up the "bark" of the tree.Cuddling Mom's card... Opening Heather's letter...We watched Jana's little boy this week, my girls are SO little mommies.

2 comments:

Jim said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUUUUUUTTTTEEE!!!

The girls look adorable and of course they are little mommies - they take after you!!

mistyp said...

Hey, I'm glad to finally see a picture of Jana's baby. (I'm assuming I know which Jana you're talking about... If so, tell them I said he's a cutie!) I can totally picture your girls being mothering. They have a good role model so I guess it comes naturally. :)