Friday, October 3, 2008

Lame, I know

List of Priorities:
1. Everything Else
2. This Blog

Well I don't have a lot to say, but I was hoping someone else did (hint hint, Todd!) ;)

I am starting to feel a little under the weather again. I imagine it's still the lingering cold and probably lack of sleep. I stayed up late reading and I'm done with my book now. I will start reading The Last Lecture today or tomorrow.

The Blackhursts are all headed here for Conference. I told Todd I wasn't going anywhere for Conference...well famous last words- they're all coming here. So much for a weekend off, but I don't mind- we always have fun together and Scott & Katie are coming and we haven't seen them since March. So today I'm cleaning and figuring out a menu.

The girls have been really good lately, or maybe I've been more laid back with them. We are going to have a little nail-painting part after lunch today. My patience may leave as soon as we start that! :) Here's a few pictures of last week's painting fun.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Lindsey

1 comment:

TonyaKuykendall said...

I love the girls' outfits. You're amazing to me. If I ever decide to grow up I want to be like you.