Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A blog break

Happy Holidays
Hi friends,
I am so sorry to have abandoned you for so long! But, life has gotten in the way with sick family, and the rush of the holidays. So instead of feeling guilty about not touching base, I'm giving myself a holiday vacation from the blog. I'll see you back here on January 2nd with scads of fun pictures. Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Just for fun, those that are willing- tell me something nice that you have done for yourself this holiday.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Merry Christmas our "Texas Family". We love you guys so much! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of yours and the girls lives. We had super fun yesterday, and it's a memory I will treasure all my life.

Jim

Janadt.Huggins said...

Merry Christmas Blackhurst family. Hope it was wonderful. I'm excited to see pics of the girls with their presents. (no pressure:)

carli k said...

Merry Christmas Blackhurst family! For myself this season I sent out a "Merry Christmas" email instead of churning the mid-night oil to get my Christmas cards in the mail on time. With Alex's pneumonia and family coming I just didn't have the time - instead I relaxed took care of my boy and played with my brother!

Have a great New Year!

Jim said...

Ok - It's January 2nd - where are the pictures and a post - LOL! Hope you're having fun in CS.