Monday, December 1, 2008

A few pictures from Thanksgiving

So I haven't posted in a few days- I had been working on getting my house ready for my family by preparing a fun table & cleaning the house. I have to say it was one of the best Thanksgivings ever. It was such a nice experience spending time with my family, whom I love dearly. The next day we headed off to the stores for a little shopping- love that. We had a great time. Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving table...and yes, those are paper plates, the boys were leaving for the Cowboy right after dinner & who wants to spend all day cooking & cleaning?

4 comments:

jenhatch said...

With a table as pretty as that... who cares if they're paper plates!! We were at the game too!! Funny!

DNAgallows said...

What a great table...who needs food?! I haven't had to do a turkey myself yet. Looks like I just have to get the table decor down! Lovely!

Leah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!

mistyp said...

Cute decorating as usual! Is that a new hair cut, too? :)