Monday, December 1, 2008

Questionnaire by Lindsey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial & pre-lit

3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving & before my birthday

4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever I get around to it

5. Do you like eggnog? No thanks

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids

7. Hardest person to buy for? THE PRICES!

8. Easiest person to buy for? probably Heather

9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, I love them- especially my new one last year

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Hopefully mailing!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm...maybe the year I got 3 sets of make-up brushes

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Early.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? rarely

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies with frosting

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, white

17. Favorite Christmas song? The First Noel :)

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? YES! (Dancer, Prancer, Comment, Cupid, Donnor, and Blitztson, and Rudolph of course)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing, we still need to find one

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Cold Wind, Chapped Lips, Dry Skin

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? All of our ornaments have special memories attached.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, ham, and all the fixin's

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? New clothes for one...

26. Do you decorate the outside of your house with lights? Try to...

27. Outside lights Icicles, Colored, or Clear? White/Clear

28. Who is most likely to respond to this? Doesn't matter!

29. Who is least likely to respond to this? ????

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Are we supposed to answer these on our blog too? Better check that reindeer list.

Stamp With Linz said...

Forgot Dasher! Opps! I'd love to see your answers on your blog. :)

Scott said...

You also forgot vixen. I have your fail card right here when you want to get it. lol

Stamp With Linz said...

Ah, my loving brother-in-law, always there to lend an encouraging word. :)

Scott said...

I do what I can. *wink*

DNAgallows said...

I have to say...I didn't know Comet was replaced by a Comment! Hey I think I would have just named a couple of nine right? I am clueless...my poor kiddos. We know Rudolph.

Jim said...

We are not hard to buy for. We ask every year that you not buy for us, but it falls on deaf ears. We still enjoy the lovely presents/memories which are most important. Love the look of the blog - really cute.