Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In a funk

I've been in a funk these last 2 days, and I'm working on getting myself out- BUT it is work! I have plenty to post, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I will aim for tomorrow, at least for my stamping blog...and here- whenever I feel like it! Thanks for your patience. :)

In the meantime, I've read 2 books in 2 weeks! :) That may sound like bragging, but its not. I wish I could spread out the love a little, but usually when I get into a book- I just have to finish it. I wasn't this way in college, I could easily leave an exciting book to study, but now in real life- I just waste the day away in a book...and trust me when I say that sometimes, there's nothing better. So, check them out:
Before the Dawn by Dean Hughes and
Sundays at Tiffanys by James Patterson & Gabrielle Charbonnet

Fun, easy reads...which is just what I need! Any books you've like lately?

1 comment:

jenhatch said...

thanks for the book recommendations! I'm the same way, if I start it I've got to finish it soon. There isn't a problem neglecting the kids for a couple days to finish a book, is there?!

Sorry about the funk... I hope you're out of it!! I hate those!