Friday, April 10, 2009

Through Ava's Eyes

Okay, I've seen this several times now, so I'm giving it a try. Here is what Ava thinks of me...oh boy, am I ready for this? You are only suppose to ask your oldest, but Sydnee wanted in on the action.

(Ava & I-- our first days together)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
A: I love you.
S: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
A:Cleaning up.
S: Cleaning up toys.

3. What makes mom sad?
A: Not cleaning up. :) (hahaha, she's right!)
S: She said the same thing, imagine that.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A: Doing jokes.
S: Saying funny things.


5. What was mommy like as a little girl?
A: Um, I don't know.
S: Watching tv...(no idea).

6. How old is your mom?
A: I don't know.
S: One.

7. How tall is your mom?
A: {holds out her hands}
B: {same thing, but smaller}

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A: Play games.
S: Go to church.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A: I don't know- you tell me, Mommy.
S: Play (amen to that one.)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: I don't know...
S: Jokes (so I'm a comedian).

11. What is your mom really good at?
A: Doing lots of things.
S: Playing volleyball, (which is a complete lie.)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
A: Not being nice...(no idea what this means)
Clarified- she said I'm not good at being mean...which, by the way is WRONG- I'm great at it!
S: Not playing volleyball (actually I am GREAT at this!)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
A: Make dinner.
S: Going eating (I wish).

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
A: Chilli (that's hilarious).
S: Chicken Nuggets (maybe Chick-fil-a's?...otherwise...nope.)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
A: When you do nice things for me.
S: Playing.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: Lola, from Charlie & Lola (interesting choice)
S: Dora

17. What do you and your mom do together?
A: Love each other.
S: Play.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
A: when I grow up (she'll be like me).
S: We have pockets for our hands...(uhh, yep.)

19. How are you and your mom different?
A: I am small.
S: I'm wearing a yellow dress.

20. How do you know that your mom loves you?
A: Because I kiss her, hug her, and tell her I love her.
S: Bunches and bunches.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
A: Getting married.
S: Playing.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A: To My Mom's house...(and we're going there today!)
S: To the Hula...(where ever that is!)

6 comments:

Kirst said...

Funny answers, I guess I'll have to try this one on Mr. T.

Unknown said...

Aww :]]


I tagged you in my blog ;] ANDDD I wrote a blog about you before that.

Janelle said...

so cute. I am curious to see what Tori would have to say about me...hmmm...

Steph said...

This was precious. Made me cry a little. I think I'll have to copy-maybe it will get me out of my blog funk.

carli k said...

My stomach hurts from laughing... that is so hilarious, Lola. Thanks for sharing...

JG said...

That was so cute! Great answers!!! :)