Monday, April 6, 2009

Just call me Paper Biter

I am working hard to finish my submissions to the Artisan project, although at this point I'd rather just scream into my pillow. I'm not sure why I put myself into the torture of the Artisan, but hey- I figure this is a now or never deal for me this year, so I'm giving it my all...which, may not be enough! Anyhow, I just wanted to share something funny with you before I get truckin' on some more stuff. I only have a few projects left.
Last night I had a dream that I was some sort of superhero/villain (I'm not sure) who was a vampire (of sorts). {Insert guffaw here} Anyhow, to "activate" my powers I had to bite through different sheets of colored card stock. Yes, I am officially losing my mind. :) Hilarious. Maybe a little too much Twilight, and a little too much stamping. Now back to work... Have you ever dreamt about something crazy that you're working on? I'd love to hear your stories, I obviously need a laugh!

2 comments:

Stephanie (Blackhurst) Jones said...

I have been working very hard on inventory for my department at work and each asset has an assigned 10 digit number. Last week I had a dream that these asset numbers were all around me and they suddenly opened big mouths with large teeth and they were trying to eat me. My boss said that next year I can assign someone to do inventory because of the dream.

TonyaKuykendall said...

I'm not even sharing my weird dreams with you... You have a psychology degree and would have me committed. :o)