Monday, December 7, 2009

My awesome Mom

This is what my Mom wrote to me on our family blog yesterday, its too funny not to share.

December 6, 2009!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, happy, happy birthday,
Happy Birthday to Lindsey ken-a-dee Blackhurst!
Celebrate!
Paint the town red!
Live it up!
Party til the cows come home!
Dance like no one is watching!
Sing to your heart's content!
Run thru the streets screaming!


Oh, I forgot, it's Sunday


Daydream thru the announcements!
Sing louder than anyone in the congregation!
If ya'll vote to approve someone, wave your hand wildly with a huge smile on your face!
Take a nap if it's boring!
If called upon to read in SS, say "I'd rather not, it's my birthday!"
Invite all of R.S. to tell you how great you are, and to drop presents by later!
Spend the rest of the day lounging while those around you wait on you!
After all, this is a special day!
Have a great one!

3 comments:

D Lee said...

You have an awesome and funny mom.

The Bergquist Fam said...

Happy belated birthday! The comment from your mom is very funny, I like the part aout not reading in SS because it's your bday. I hope you had a great one! That cake looks YUMMY, thanks for sharing the recipie, we will have to try it out!

DNAgallows said...

That is sooo awesome! Did you get to sustain anyone? That would be fantastic! Love your mom...where do you think you got so much greatness! Miss you guys!