Monday, July 30, 2007

10 Years is a long time















My bro & I before the homecoming parade. Doesn't he look happy? See my cute car when it was a cute car! Ahh, and Jake's Jeep...oh and the mini van, WOW- the memories! I was to ride on a float this night- I look like a politician. Funny note: the date on the picture says '94, I faintly remember that feature being broken on the camera- this was Fall of '96 not March of '94.





















My Senior picture...my Mom has a life-size one of these...I always told her if she missed me she could just talk to my picture.















My first high school play...there's no way you could figure out which one I am...my part? I was a tree. NICE!





















And we skip to when I was like 4...





















3rd grade...I hate that my curl is sticking up in the back.





















I believe this is kindergarten...WOW!

This weekend is my 10 year reunion. I wish I had more high school pictures loaded on my computer, but oh well. I'm too tired to do it at the moment. So about my reunion- I'm really excited! I can't believe it's been 10 years! I've been involved in the reunion plans & I think we're going to have a really great turn-out. I'm nervous & excited & anxious & thrilled all at the same time. So to celebrate, here are some pictures of me...a blast from the past, baby! I HATE pictures of me, so find this small break-down amusing, okay? :)

5 comments:

billie said...

Loved it--good times, good times! Hope your reunion is as much fun as mine have always been. I think you'll find that the girls look basically the same, but the guys will have changed somewhat, even though most of them will still have normal waist lines and their original shade of hair. Give them ten more years, and this will not be the case! Have fun!

jenhatch said...

WOW! So glad I found your blog through Michalann's... Um... LOVE the pictures. Ahh the memories! I specifically remember that car too - and more importantly the snickers we kept in the console. Fun times. See you this weekend!

mistyp said...

It's my 10 year reunion this month, too. I'm not much looking forward to it.... Anyway, you look great in all those pictures! Hope you have a fun time!!!

The Nielsens said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Is that car a read toyota corolla convertible. Man, I had a red toyota corolla, but no convertible in Utah(when would I have used it?)

Stamp With Linz said...

No it was a Madza Miata- SUCH a fun car!