Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Overwhelmed about the Vacation!

I feel like I have so much to do that it will be impossible for me to get it all done...and I am having a major motivation problem BECAUSE I feel like it won't get done. This morning we started packing. This has been SO hard to do since we are going to Colorado, we need warm & cool weather clothing...so basically 2 outfits for everyday and several options on pajamas. Oh and I haven't even begun thinking about my clothing- this is suppose to be a vacation, right? (Whew)
Ava helped me pack the clothing this morning, so the girls clothes (except a few odds & ends) are packed & ready to go! I was going to do it last night but I needed to make sure I got the colors right...so when Ava woke up I asked her which one was hers & which one was Sydnee's...and I would have guessed wrong. Ava's is pink & Sydnee's is purple. These backpacks were $20 at Marshalls, they are heavy-duty & can be pulled as well. We'll put their 72-hour kits in them when we are finished. For the trip it will only hold their clothing, hair, & hygiene stuff...of course there will be a whole container for food, bottles, cups, containers, snacks, & utensils...not to mention travel toys. Did I mention I am overwhelmed?

No comments: