Monday, July 23, 2007

I have been tagged...so I guess I'm "IT"

Tagged...
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.I was tagged, so let the fun begin....

I hope I get this right...just 8 random things about me...Hmm...I'm thinking these are meant to be less-known facts, so I'll do my best!

1. I have a really good memory for song lyrics. I think this is one of the blessings I have received from being a inadequately trained choir director. I just know in my head how the note is suppose to sound & what the words are...MOST of the time, nobody's perfect. :)

2. When something wakes me up, I am instantly awake & alert. I don't usually require a period of time to get my brain functioning. This is very helpful with a husband that is the opposite & that also walks, talks, & does crazy things in his sleep.

3. If I could have a second career other than a counselor (and presently a Mom & professional stamper) I would be a caterer.

4. I hate mice & rats. I am usually of a calm nature & do not scare easily...but put me in a room & tell me there's a mouse & you'll see a whole different side of me. This is not a challenge.

5. I began playing soccer when I was 8 years old & played all the way into adulthood. I have played every position. My father thought putting me in soccer would make me tougher (I guess I was a little bit of a cry baby). This theory worked except when I was put in the goal, I took everything that went passed me personally & could cry if we lost.

6. When I was a senior in high school I was a big drama buff & was considered a no-brainer for the lead role in the year's musical. I bombed the auditions & was given a silent role. It was a great learning experience & I look back on it with fondness.

7. I have 15/20 vision, which is better than the normal 20/20.

8. I consider myself to be a slower reader (probably because my husband can read so fast) unless I am reading a Harry Potter book. I finished Book 1-6 in about 3 weeks & I JUST finished book 7 last night (got it at midnight on Friday, finished it 50 hours later...with lots of stuff going on...like 3 hours of church :)!)

And now YOU are tagged:
1 Mandy
2 Jim
3 Deena
4 MaLaan
5 The Kennedys
6 Todd
7 Michalann
8 Claudia

Have fun! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Great job! I loved reading these. And way to go with the speedy "Harry Potter" reading. Tom got his copy Saturday and thank goodness there's no school to be studying for because he's yet to put it down. I had to talk him out of bringing it to church!

Emily