Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reflection

I can't think of a single thing to post, but I just thought I would post something so that you didn't have to look at our Christmas stuff. Hmmm...yep, nothing. That's all I've got- a head full of emptiness at the moment. Ah, here's a thought!
My goals for the new year- I want to be more comfortable in the skin I'm in. I want to accept challenges as they come & look for the lesson instead of making them last longer. I want to embrace our theme this year in Relief Society (Open Mind. Open Heart. Willing Hands.) by learning something new everyday, being grateful for all my blessings & recognizing them daily, and by serving others with charity in my heart. If I achieve all of that then I'll be closer to the person the Lord wants me to be & that would be just wonderful.
This is a picture I took of me on a morning I felt really happy- inside and out. I actually hate pictures of me, but I also like to have some sort picture to all my posts. :)

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

I noticed a huge difference between your goals and mine. Yours are better. Good luck. I don't think of you as needing to be any better.

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

I haven't read blogs in a while, but anyways that picture of you at the top is Ava all the way!!! She's a mini-you. Great pic by the way!

D Lee said...

I love your goals. I liked how you want to love the skin you're in. If we could all do that... we'd be so much better off. I'm struggling with that as well and hope to find progress this year myself.

- Devon Lee

Janadt.Huggins said...

I think this is a great picture of yourself and your goals are always an inspiration to me.

mistyp said...

Sounds good to me! Maybe I'll steal some of your goals. ;)

DNAgallows said...

You are so inspiring! Thanks for your great example!

carli k said...

really beautiful Lindsey. Thanks for sharing and for being such a great example to me. xoxo