Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Freedom? Yes, please. I think..?

Hi people-
Well it is Day 2 for Ava & Day 1 for Sydnee. Sydnee was very excited and ready. She looked at me at one point when I was dropping her off and it was a "Oh- you're still here?" look. She was dressed in "Baby Jaguar" attire and looking quite pleased with herself. She woke up at 6am this morning- sooner than I wanted her up- and was ready to get ready for the day. Yesterday when I asked her what she wanted for breakfast on her first day she said biscuits and honey. So when I was at the store yesterday I picked up some turkey sausage so we could have biscuits and gravy- but Todd over slept a bit and Sydnee woke up early- so we didn't have gravy. Like you needed to know that. ANYWAYS! Sydnee got super upset with Todd saying she said she wanted cereal and cried for 20 minutes about it. Happy morning, everyone! :) We got her going and then she said she remembered she did want biscuits. Thanks, babe. Anyhow, we dropped Ava off at school- looking so cute in all her peace sign coordination. Today we dropped her off at the AV room, instead of her classroom and she looked a little nervous about that. She let me leave but she looked worried. I'm sure once she got in there and saw Preston (the Moores have a tendency to arrive places at the same time we do) she would be fine. I bet her friend Andrew was in there too, and her new friend whats-her-name.
Enjoy Sydnee's "tolerating these pictures" face!
Look at the shoes...and I wish you could see her hair, its so cute!
After I dropped off Sydnee- then Todd (because he wanted to drop Sydnee off for her first day too) I went to Zumba and dropped Lucy off for Kids Watch at the YMCA. I was kid-less! I did Zumba- which kicked my butt- and then went to get her. I missed that little baby! I smoothered her in kisses and by the time we got home she was zonked out. I love her shirt today -it says, "This is my little black dress" and it has little pearls printed on it too. :)
So once I'm done here I may have myself some lunch and do a little reading, or work on the computer, or who knows what! The possibilities are endless, and that's a little WEIRD!
xoxo

5 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

We do follow you guys around, but your cool what can I say. This is good times.

Gunnell Family said...

yeah for freedom!

Leah said...

Okay, I got a huge kick on your post. I think my fav part was when Sydnee said, "Oh I remember is did want biscuits." Oh the things these little princesses do to us. LUV to read others' stories. What a fun day at school. She is so big!

DNAgallows said...

It is weird being able to do things in one thought process, limited to no interruptions. This is the time to reap the rewards of a busy few years of selfless service to your family and other blessed lives. Relax...even though I know you will quickly fill your time with amazing things beyond my capabilities.

Janadt.Huggins said...

I'm impressed with how great you've done and making school a great experience for both girls. I big thumbs up to both of their first day of school fashion choices. You're seriously an awesome mom Linz.