Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Well since Todd is MIA

*This was written last week but I forgot to publish it here...sorry!*
I've taken pictures all day long of the girls. I think it's because I've had my mind in the scrapbooking mindset for weeks now that I feel like I have to document every moment. Oh well, I think you will enjoy the slide show. I love the nerd test. I have to admit, I thought Todd's would be off the goof in nerd-i-ness. My friend Carli is Nac used to say that she didn't mind having a geeky husband, because he was the cool kind of geek- I feel the same way! :) Anyhow, I digress...

This morning after a long night of visiting with the Galloways & meeting baby Kennedy (who slept the whole time) the girls slept in till...a little after 6am- WHAT? Oh well, guess I need to adjust since they don't seem to be budging. In fact, naptime was short today too. It's interesting, though, because this means that my little girls are getting older- not needing as much sleep- and that they want to be up & with Todd and me. It's not all bad, they are very sweet girls.
We've had a fun day as the pictures show. I wanted to do something fun & different today, so I thought we would make Spritz cookies with my cookie press. I think EVERYONE should have one of these- do any of y'all? It was a ton of fun to decorate the cookies with the girls. You can see from the pictures that they really liked it. ANYHOW- the cookies are SO yummy! We'll do it again soon. I'll post the recipe later on...

My contests entries are going really well. I think I've done my best work on them. Cori & Melanie are coming by today to pick up their orders, so I'm hoping they can advise me. I will post the pictures of everything when I am finished. You can see the scrapbooking page http://stampwithlinz.blogspot.com/2007/09/its-all-in-this-page.html & a few of the cards http://stampwithlinz.blogspot.com/2007/09/somewhere-between-perfect-too-much.html & http://stampwithlinz.blogspot.com/2007/08/christmas-in-august.html separately on my blog. I have my 3-D project and another card to turn in. I won't be posting one of mine of MY blog until the contest dead-line. It is a cowboy-themed scrapbooking page with Sydnee in Stephanie's cowboy hat. It's precious- I hope I win! :)

Love to you all, now enjoy the show!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures, I love them all! And now I want some more cookies!

jenhatch said...

Looks like fun! I love the white kitchen!