Monday, September 3, 2007

Caught Chocolate Handed

Another discipline moment down the drain...look at that cute & funny face!

Today I went to check the e-mail as Todd went to the bathroom & we incidentally and accidentally left the girls alone for a bit...this really isn't a big deal, we do it often...but then Ava came in the room carrying a cookie, followed by Sydnee. I asked Ava if her Dad said she could have that even though it is right before dinner. She said yes, of course. So I go to inquire of Todd and he is just walking into the room & says, "What's up with this?" So I'm thinking we have 2 little sneaks on our hands. And darn! They ate the last 2...they sure were good!
I'm looking forward to seeing your posts! :)
- Lindsey

2 comments:

mistyp said...

Cute! They are smart girls to find chocolate, when no one is looking! :) I'm learning what double trouble is... now that I have two kids! Guess you are, too!

J & M Shumate Family said...

TOO CUTE!!!! Jacob and Matthew seem to always eat the last of the yummies too!!!