Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm obessed

So I bit the bullet, and read the book everyone is talking about. "Twilight" was such a fun read & it just made me HAPPY! I read it in 2 days, and then New Moon in 2 days...and well I'm on day 2 of Eclipse...I am so predictable! However, I wouldn't have guessed I was Edward...I would have thought Alice, actually. I think it's funny what it says, I don't think most people would descibe me that way. I could probably do the quiz again with other answers & get someone more fitting, but I like this. I think it's funny...I do have to say this guy looks a lot like the Edward in my mind, so that's way fun! Anyhow, if you haven't read it, you should. It is a fun series- I'm hooked!







Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Edward Cullen - You have great taste for the finer things in life, a classic style, and you understand the way people work so you can manipulate easily. You have many talents and a bit of a temper, but you are mostly level-headed and rational.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


3 comments:

Aurelia said...

Yes, I just recently finished Book #3 as well.
I could see how you might be an Alice too!
Too funny.

Emily said...

Thank goodness! I was a bit worried when I got Edward too. Although, knowing that you got the same results after taking the quiz makes me feel so much better.

I just picked up the third book today...can't wait!

Leah said...

That is funny! It's so fun taking the quiz. I love this series and can't wait to talk to you once you're done!