Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Because I AM Elayna Enrichment!

Well, since it isn't "homemaking" anymore I took the liberty of changing Susie Homemaker's name. :) Last night I made a fabulouso dinner with some breadsticks I learned how to make at Enrichment last week. It was so exciting to put my new skills to work! These little puppies were delish! And because you love me, I'll share the recipe. Here's a picture of my fine skills.

Breadsticks by Andrea Keller

Yields 12 breadsticks

1 tablespoon yeast

2 tablespoons sugar

1 ½ cups warn water

½ tsp salt

3 cups flour

½ cup butter

garlic salt, parmesan cheese, and/or salad supreme

Dissolve yeast in warm water. Mix together yeast mixture, sugar, salt, and flour. Knead for about 3 minutes. Add flour as needed. Let stand for 10 minutes, or longer. Melt butter on cookie sheet. Cut dough into fourths, then into thirds. Roll & twist. Roll in butter, sprinkle with garlic salt, parmesan cheese and/or salad supreme. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until lightly browned.

1 comment:

DNAgallows said...

Sounds yummy! Way to go enriched lady! Did you know...I have joined the enrichment ranks? or should I say have been called? Wow, I enjoyed participating and thought everyone always did a great job. Now I am an overseer! Somebody has faith in me!