Saturday, January 5, 2008

So stinking busy!

So it's 5:46am. I'm up b/c Sydnee wanted to be held- shocker I know. She's asleep now, so maybe in a bit I can get some shut-eye.
This week has been crazy busy trying to catch up with being gone. It's been like 70% Relief Society, 10% Stamping to keep my sanity & blog updated, & 10% everything else. Should be a (keeping my optimism up) great Sunday with my first round of welfare meetings, my lesson, & visiting teaching conference after church!
Today I have to finish everything with little time to do so. Some of our Nacogdoches friends are coming to see us today! Don, Vanessa, & kids plus Joe & Mindy with their baby. We're excited to see them. Yeah! Should be a fun-filled day...so I should go rest. :)
Have a great weekend!
Lindsey

1 comment:

Leah said...

Wow. And again, wow. Your day started SO early. I hope you finished everything you wanted to today. I wish I could come to your lesson in RS. I am interested to see the changes made to visiting teaching routes, etc. Hope you have a good night tonight and that you get to sleep in past 6:00. See you tomorrow!