Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello Purple, Goodbye Red

What would I post if I didn't have color week? I don't even know! :)

Well we didn't take too many pictures for Red week, but I'll share what we did do. Note the red straws, very important.Here's our meal. Menu: Spaghetti, pizza rolls, salad, punch. Check out the center piece. Check out these yummy frozen M&M ice cream treats. I thought they were all red, but alas they are not! Too cute! For the activity, Todd took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese- lucky guy! I was scrapbooking. :)

This week is purple, so today we are all in our purple duds. It was a little challenging, but that's alright! Any ideas on what food we could eat BESIDES grapes or eggplant? :)

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

There is something called A Purple Cow. It is grape juice and ice cream. I imagine you could make a purple sauce that would be fine with chicken. There are purple tortilla chips. Or just do peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.

Deanna said...

For some reason, I immediately thought of purple (red) onions and dying mashed potatoes purple. Random, but purple, nonetheless.

Leah said...

Honestly, is that s moose for the center piece? That is awesome. The girls are so cute. I LOVED their excitement when they walked in the house getting home from "Showbiz" as you call it. They are so adorable.

Unknown said...

awww you guys do such fun stuff! such an inspiration for whenever I start my own family.

gaskills said...

You're so fun!