Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hola Vampire Lovers!

:) Well Todd & I did brave the "crowd" on Friday night to pick up my book. It was funny. They really didn't have much going on, it sounded like other's were more fun. They did have a blood drive, which I think is hilarious, and a costume contest. I totally should have come dressed up, Todd & I would have knocked their socks off. I would have put on my wedding dress.
So I've started reading it, just because I couldn't resist. I still want to finish the other book series I'm reading. Anyways, it's fun to reconnect with the world of vampires & werewolves.
Have a great week, pals!

3 comments:

DNAgallows said...

Is this part of the Twilight series. I have read about recent book sales and thought this was the same series. I am interested in starting them. Just hearing about them...yep, I live in a hole!

Leah said...

That is so funny they did a blood drive. How far are you in the book? I'm dying to talk to you about it. Are you going to book club?

Kimi said...

Too funny...a blood drive! That makes me laugh!
i love the Twilight book. I just started reading it (I know I am behind). I can't wait to read them all.
Enjoy!