Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I did it again!

Well I stuck my foot in my mouth & tonight my friend Jana & I will be singing "What Is This Feeling?" from Wicked in our Fall Festival tonight at church. For those of you who don't know- this is a song with Glinda the Good Witch & Elphaba the Wicked Witch of the West when they find out they are roommates in college. It's the song about loathing. We practiced a lot yesterday. It's a lot harder without the real stars singing with us! :) Hopefully Todd can get a video. And yes, I will be in costume- oh boy! How do I get myself in these things? :D
So today is pretty busy with finishing some loose ends on retreat (18 days away, ladies!) and working on that. Although I do have to say- I love this chilly weather. The girls had their first taste of hot chocolate this morning. Too fun. :)
Love to you all!
Linz

4 comments:

mistyp said...

Hope it went well!

Mark said...

I am sure you did well. Would like to have been there.

Pop Pop

Leah said...

And what a fabulous job you did! Both of you! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! ;)
Love ya!

DNAgallows said...

I can't wait to see a clip! I am sure you were wonderful!