Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tired? Comfy?

Anyways, I'm still coughing up a lung, a kidney, and a bit of my small intestine today. I hope it goes away TODAY. :) Hopefully, I am getting better every second- go immune system!
We are celebrating the Prices' birthdays today. Happy birthday Melanie & Jim! We will go out to eat (while Todd is playing his v-ball game) and have Todd join us afterwards all stinky and stuff. Sounds like fun, eh?
I wanted to post these funny pictures. This is what happens when Daddy accidentally wakes them up when he leaves to go to early morning seminary & they chose not to go back to sleep. :) Looks comfy, huh? I was watching Oprah & I thought it seemed a little quiet.

6 comments:

mistyp said...

Now that is funny! :) I bet they were a bit sore after that!

TonyaKuykendall said...

I feel THAT tired right now.... Poor little Ava.. I bet she woke up wondering how on Earth she ended up there....

Janelle said...

That is so funny! How could anyone sleep in those positions? I guess if you're tired enough...you have two very cute girls!

gaskills said...

if only it could happen every day... HOW did they fall asleep like that? too cute

Steph said...

hahahaha that is SO hilarious! I cannot believe anyone could fall asleep on a tile floor! They must have been pretty tired girls! I love the sippie cups, gold fish crackers..and pull up bum. Classic.

mk said...

Hey! Found your blog on Leah's!! Your girls are a riot! Fun stuff! I guess you know I'm coming to retreat... sooooo excited!

Anyway, we have a blog too: txkerrfamily.blogspot.com