Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How do you get a almost 3 year old to clean up a HUGE mess?



Answer? I have no idea...but I do know the game closet will be getting a lock on it. :)

Ava got into the games during my presidency meeting today. I'm not sure if I should clean it up or throw it all away. Either way I think I am the one who will really be cleaning is up, because this is actually a picture AFTER Ava had picked up a bit...interesting, isn't it? Feeling sorry for me? Don't, it could be worse!

3 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

I hated to leave that there. I am so sorry. I am sure that Preston was right next to Ava picking through those games and surely had a great time.

Stamp With Linz said...

You bet he did- but it wasn't his fault, Ava KNEW better...that's why she said "Sorry" the instant I walked in...ah, parenthood.

Brandy said...

After our meeting yesterday, my brain felt like that room looked. Sorry you were left with such a mess. It had to be heartbreaking to have to deal with that mess after having the longest meeting in history! :) Just another example of the sacrifices you are making to serve the Lord!