Friday, February 15, 2008

It was a no contest

Due to a hectic & not-so-fun evening (Todd & I got into a tiff) at midnight we exchanged our gifts & Valentines. I won. No voting. I got him a night-over camping trip, the $10 paying for the camp site fees. This is my cute card, I'll be posting some other angles on my blog. Todd made me some chocolate chip cookies because I had said, "There's nothing better in the world than a hot chocolate chip cookie."Hope you weren't excited about voting, but this was a no contest! Wahoo! Now, if only Todd will actually PLAN the dates then it would be an exciting win! Hint! Hint!

3 comments:

Todd said...

Yeah, I have to vote for Lindsey's gift. It looks better, too! I had a little trouble with the Doves because I burned the chocolate when melting it, and then what I did salvage was too runny in the decorating bag, so chocolate got everywhere, and it was still too hot, so it burned my hands! I'm looking forward to the camping trip AND definitely to the great dates I will plan.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I'd take warm chocolate over camping any day! Way to go Todd!

Moore Fun Stories said...

The camping gift is a great idea. I was very insterested to see what you guys came up with. The contest thing seemed fun all by itself.