Friday, February 1, 2008

WARNING: POSSIBLY BORING

So I haven't posted much because there's not a lot of "new" going on & I don't want to bore you with the same ol' same ol'. Here are some interesting things going on:

  • Ava is doing great potty-training. We've just got to conquer the idea of potty-ing when we are at other people's houses. I've also got to be more prepared for an accident. We came home in a princess dress the other day. :) We did have the privilege of going to HEB's bathroom today- oh boy.
  • Sydnee is making potty-progress as well, but I'm so not pushing it. She loves to do the potty dance, though- which is basically moving your feet fast with your hands in the air while yelling, "Woohoo!"
  • I love the way Sydnee says Mommy- it makes me glad to be hers, it sounds like "Mom-eh".
  • Ava is so silly, she loves to pretend & was pretending funny things last night. She's getting so big...I guess they do have to grow up! I love pinching that little pantie-covered bottom!
  • We are going to Dallas on Saturday for Stephanie's endowment- Todd's sisters. She is the youngest, only girl, & the last to get married. Should be fun!
So maybe there are a few interesting things going on...but other than that just staying busy with all that I have to balance.

Love to you all!

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow - Stephanie is getting married? Tell her congrats and say Howdy to all the Blackhurst fam for me :-)

gaskills said...

Never live in Wisconsin?! Cheese and snow and funny accents to mimic - sounds like paradise to me :) Let us know how it goes!

Ruth said...

your kids are very cute i found your blog through janelle who found mine through amanda. don't you love the way this all works

DNAgallows said...

Congratulations on potty training! What a feat! Tell Stephanie congratulations for us. Who is the lucky beau? I guess I haven't heard the latest on Stephanie in a while. Ummm, Wisconsin...we just got 30 minutes away...only if we do a residency program in Wisconsin, I will approve your move. Honestly, I doubt that will happen. We love ya and welcome to the tinkle train!

Jim said...

ok - I'm out of town for a while...well always, and my best friend Todd can't pick up the phone and talk to me about a job offer!!!??? In Wisconsin!!!!! I'm calling as soon as I post this! OBTW, Congrats on the potty training - who knew that Ava had it in her?! Lol

Emily said...

Lindsy, you are my hero. Potty training two kids at once! Super mom!