Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm up for air

This week I have focused A LOT on my stamping projects. I usually stamp throughout the week, but I've made some goals for myself & I really want to see them through, so I am stamping a little everyday. It's good practice for me. I feel that I am continually improving, and the better I get, the closer I get to some of my big goals. As of this second, I have a lot on my mind & I've stamped a lot today...so I'm taking a little breather to talk to you- you lucky duck!

One of my big goals for the year is to get published. I have only tried to get published through the Stampin' Up contests and today I found lots of contests out there, so I thought- why not try a little harder & do some others? So hopefully I will get lucky & someone will like a design & chose me for a spotlight. There are also some other little stamping goals I have, but I'm afraid I might be boring you...so I'll leave it at that. You can check out my other blog for my daily work.
I take Sundays off, of course. :) As a side note, I think it's funny that I require myself to take Sunday off. Most people would think of scrapbooking & cardmaking as a perfect Sunday activity, but since I do it as my "other little job", I take Sundays off..unless I'm doing a service project or something like that.
Okay, so about normal life. I made these cute little pizzas the other day & I thought I would share. I have a fabulous recipe for homemade spaghetti sauce & I made it on Monday. So Tuesday I baked some refrigerator biscuits, pulled them in halves & made little pizzas with my marinara, cheese, & Italian Seasoning. The girls LOVED it...I'll have to do that again sometime. I have to admit, I thought they were yummy myself, although my face wasn't nearly as dirty. :)

4 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

You can do it. The pizzas do look really yummy.

J & M Shumate Family said...

I think you are soooo creative! I love your stamping projects...all of them! P.S. Post your yummy recipe!

jenhatch said...

Ditto that on posting that recipe! Don't hold back on us Lindsey!! What a cute idea! Mother of the year ward - just around the corner. Especially with yummy food ideas! :)

Emily said...

Just wanted to tell you that you did a great job in Relief Society today. Your voice is beautiful!

Emily