Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Old Blog

My first attempt at blogging was when Ava was born. I had hoped to blog about my thoughts and experiences about becoming and being a daddy. Most of the content of the posts (at the time) I kept from Lindsey because I wanted to surprise her with a year's worth of experiences. You will notice the last post dates November 2005. That was around the same time Hurricane Rita passed over our home, we moved to Waco from a home (Nacogdoches) we loved so I could start a new job, and we found out Lindsey was pregnant. Blogging took a backseat.

Since this blog essentially replaces my first one, I'm going to archive those old posts, but I wanted people to read them before deleting them. Enjoy!

http://mindofdad.blogspot.com

3 comments:

mistyp said...

I'm sure Ava will love reading those someday! Great idea!!!!

J & M Shumate Family said...

You are one SUPER DAD!! What a thoughtful thing to do for both Lindsey and Ava! I guess Lindsey isn't the only creative person in your fam!

Todd said...

Thanks! I do feel bad, though, about not completing the full year. Only had 3 more months to go!