Thursday, August 30, 2007

More repentant now...

Well I recognize that we all have bad days, so there's my "one" for the next bit, okay? It's been a stressful last few weeks with everything breaking down on us...so I'm guessing everything just built up inside. I'm feeling much better now, thank you. But just so I feel justified, let's review:
  1. The brakes on the car- fixed
  2. The air conditioning in the car- not fixed
  3. Ants in the kitchen- fixed, we think
  4. The air conditioning in the house- fixed (we hope...he just left)
  5. Last night we found ants in the girls' closet (my first thought was...oh my gosh, termites!)
  6. Computer on the blink
  7. Camera not working properly
  8. Printer gone
  9. New printer only works when it wants to...
  10. My sanity, at present- intact! :)

3 comments:

mistyp said...

Glad you're still intact. You've had quite the trials and issues lately! Wish I was there to do something nice for you...like you did when I had Micah. :)

jenhatch said...

When it rains it pours, huh? Hang in there!!

J & M Shumate Family said...

Ditto to what Jen said....When it rains it does pour! Trust me...I had a seriously rainy month in July. Soon the sun will come and dry up all the rain!!!!! HUGS!